1. This Is a Contract Between You and Anthony DiBiase
This is a contract between you and Anthony DiBiase (located in Toronto, Canada). We will refer to ourselves in this contract as either Anthony DiBiase, we or our. You are an individual person. The facts you give us must be complete and correct.
This contract covers the sale of an INTERNET DOMAIN NAME ONLY.
Please note that this contract limits our liability and we do not provide warranties for the Service. The contract also limits your remedies.
2. Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes.
If this contract is with Anthony DiBiase, then claims for breach of this contract will be subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Province or Federal Courts in York, ON, Canada for all disputes relating to this contract or the Service.
3. IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE DOMAIN NAME BEING PURCHASED IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE, PLEASE CONTACT US TO ENSURE DOMAIN AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO CLICKING THE BUY NOW BUTTON.
4. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THERE ARE NO TYPOS IN THE DOMAIN NAME LIST SEEN ON THIS WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DOMAIN NAME LIST.
5. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ALL DOMAIN NAMES FOR PROPER SPELLING.
6. NO REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL, please ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements for the domain name being purchased.
7. Payment plans are available if required (1- 12 month periods), domain is transfered post all payments being received.
8. Failure to make all payments as per payment schedule will null the contractual agreement for the domain purchase, and a 50% refund penalty will be incurred.
Updated Nov 02, 2019